ATEN 4K HDMI Optical Receiver (4K@300m (K1, MM) / 10km (K2, SM)) (VE883R)
We accept deliveries nationwide through partner couriers
1 to 3 years Limited Hardware Warranty
- Extends HDMI video, stereo audio, IR, RS-232 control, and Ethernet signals over duplex fiber optic cabling
- Applies duplex fiber optic cables to connect the transmitter and the receiver
- Supports ultra long distance transmission up to 10 km*
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports lossless 4K video up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- FarSmooth – ATEN’s exclusive FarSmooth technology prevents lagging and freezing by matching the output rates to the input rates and ensures the video display is stable, smooth and identical to the source, particularly in long-distance extension applications where uninterrupted video streams are required.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet Channel
- Supports USB 2.0, with a maximal transfer rate of 25MByte/s
- Bi-directional IR signal transmission – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time, ranged from 30 kHz to 56 kHz
- Features RS-232 serial port for connecting peripherals such as touch screens, and barcode scanners
- Supports batch upgrades using Firmware Upgrade Utility
- Built-in 8 kV / 15 kV ESD protection
- • The maximum transmission distance may vary depending on the fiber type, bandwidth, connector splicing, losses, model, chromatic dispersion, environmental factor, and kinks.
- • For long distance transmissions, ATEN recommends using SFP+ modules to allow compatibility with single or multi mode fibers. Depending on the chosen package (VE883RK1 or VE883RK2), different SFP+ modules are supplied:
- • VE883RK1: 10 Gbps/300m SFP+ Duplex Multi Mode Transceiver (2X-C32-1G)
- • VE883RK2: 10 Gbps/10 km SFP+ Duplex Single Mode Transceiver (2X-C32-2G)
- • ATEN recommends using Single Mode fibers that conform to IEC 11801 (OS1, OS1a, OS2), and Multi Mode fibers that conform to IEC 11801 (OM3, OM4) specifications.
- • The Device is class 1 laser product. It meets the safety regulations of IEC/EN 60825-1, 21 CFR 1040.10, and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.