ATEN 4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch (Cables included) (CS1924M)
We accept deliveries nationwide through partner couriers
1 to 3 years Limited Hardware Warranty
- World’s First DisplayPort KVM Switch with Built-in MST Hub
- One USB keyboard/mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor control 4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source
- Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode.
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 commands
- Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and Audio focus
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1924M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboard
1. MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
2. DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups.
Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
3. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
4. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.